Beer drinker, beer brewer and lover of all things beer.

Monday 24 May 2010

Hot Hot Hot

It was a scorcher of a weekend and with such weather one does get a bit of a thirst. I was only too happy to quench that thirst with a further sampling of my Beers of Europe collection mixed in with a good few of my own brews of a honey beer and a blonde beer. The only problem of drinking in such heat is the desire to guzzle your beer and not to take the time to savour it's offerings. The weather does call for something pale, crisp and sessionable and my choices were influenced by this but not totally dominated. My own brews are perfect for the weather which allowed me to be more selective in my choice making. I will be reviewing each of these beers over the coming days and hopefully my comments will be of use to those looking to sample these beers for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are published without prior moderation so please don't post anything overly offensive or inflamatory.